Question About My Processor

Elsom

Baseband Member
Is a CPU Core 2 DUAL 1.8MHZ 775 800FSB 2MB Box good?? Also what is it in Ghz?? Sorry if this is a noobie question.

it is a core 2 duo E4300 , and it should be 1.8ghz not 1.8MHHZ , cos 1.8GHZ =1800MHZ , also it is ok it is ok , not the best dual core cos the bus speed and L2 cache is low but it is better than any of my computers is it the Allendale i know the e4 arent conroe are they and i think it is 65nm if i am not mistaken there again

Elsom said:
For gameing but the order paper says 1.8 MHZ
it prob means 1.8ghz cos 1.8mhz would be very slow indeed
it is a very common mistake to make replacing the ghz witha mhz
and it should be fine for most games as long as it is bundled with a good ram and vid card and decent mobo and cooling

One of my games requires 2.0 GHZ minimum. My video card is 256 and 1 Gig of ram should it be able to run fine? Also what is mobo and how to cool my computer?

Elsom said:
One of my games requires 2.0 GHZ minimum. My video card is 256 and 1 Gig of ram should it be able to run fine? Also what is mobo and how to cool my computer?
2.0 GHz means the Pentium 4 equivalent. It should run the game fine. Mobo is a motherboard.

Elsom said:
and as for cooling check your pm's i sent you a message

Back
Top Bottom