New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres no possible way that it would be somebody from this forums, because nobody on these forums besides the burninator has my gamer tags

Re: an update

bullzi said:
ok, who would pay to ship bricks over night?? dude that doesnt even make sense, seriously
do you not remeber the ppp-power book scam , this guy thought he was getting a $2100 apple power book , yet he was getting a broken cd rom drive and som heavy books , yet he paid $200 shipping and a bit more for custum fees

lol no i dont remember that, but im not paying anything, so really i cant loose, if it doesnt come then fine, if it does, HELL YEA!!! i mean yea sure ill be pissed at the guy for lying, but im not gonna be out of any money or anything

bullzi said:
lol no i dont remember that, but im not paying anything, so really i cant loose, if it doesnt come then fine, if it does, HELL YEA!!! i mean yea sure ill be pissed at the guy for lying, but im not gonna be out of any money or anything
here you go this is the funniest thing i had seen in a while http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/ the guy pays a load of money for a box of shit

when i first read it i laghed for about half an hour i stilllagh at it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom