what pets do cf members have?

Raffaz said:
Full size rats. You buy them frozen from the pet shop, then you just thaw them when needed. When i first got him he was tiny, so i used to feed him pinkies (baby mice) :)
I dont think i could stomach that, :eek: but its a very nice snake to see cheers :cool:

Not sure its from somewhere abroad i know that he has to have some special license to keep it. He feeds it mice aswell its funny to watch they move really quick when they want to.

Computer Sussed said:
Not sure its from somewhere abroad i know that he has to have some special license to keep it. He feeds it mice aswell its funny to watch they move really quick when they want to.
Is it this?
corn.gif

lhuser said:
This snake looks similar to my sis' one.
Yeah, corn snakes are excellent starter snakes, their nice and timid compared to others, and their good feeders.

eww my ex had a corn snake, they put the shits up me :p did yous hear about the snake that eat the old ladys dog whole? LOL ;(

Steff said:
eww my ex had a corn snake, they put the shits up me :p did yous hear about the snake that eat the old ladys dog whole? LOL ;(
Never heard about that, but more than likely would have been a burmese python, my mate used to have one of them, he used to feed it pigs!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom