New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, same. Haha, if it comes cool, but if it doesn't at least I save myself some embarrassment.

nope, not yet, he's gonna give me tracking info, and pics on tuesday, that will be the deciding factor... if hes telling the truth or not

EDIT: he said it will be here on friday, so shipped tuesday, here friday, hopefully he's not shitting me

Re: an update

muz379 said:
WOuldnt count on that , it could be a box of bricks , or broken computer parts , i am surewe have all seen the ppp-powerbook scam before

ok, who would pay to ship bricks over night?? dude that doesnt even make sense, seriously

Re: an update

bullzi said:
ok, who would pay to ship bricks over night?? dude that doesnt even make sense, seriously

I know a guy that got scammed on eBay, had a box of broken toys shipped to him. People will do anything for a good laugh.

mark thorpe said:
whats the point of having a BS thread like this open though? the guy who posted this origionally was either getting scammed or just posting total rubbish.. theres no way this thing is going to turn up, so whats the point of having it open?? i agree with raffaz.. it should stay locked.. theres no reason to have a thread like this open.

So this is hurting what?

Don't close a thread because it's something fun and it is getting someones hopes up, you close threads because disagreements get out of hand and because someone is trying to scam someone or there is a large use of profanity in the thread, maybe some nudity.

I don't know. But the thread is under control and conversations are just taking place anymore. I see no problem.

Pm me if you want to reply to this post..

There's no threat of nudity, unless perhaps if bullzi gets his computer and goes streaking, while streaming live video.. But that's probably not going to happen. I was personally there through all of what bullzi has said and have recorded some of it on teamspeak, but am choosing not to release it, for my sake, untill judgement day comes. If the 3 boxes I was promised come, whoopdedoo, I got an XPS and 3 30 inch monitors. If not, whatever.

Also, you guys needn't make a deal out of this. If you honestly think we are pulling a prank, and it proves that you're right, then you can ban me yourself. (Brookfield). Although I shit you not that everything Bullzi has told you is actual voice from the person doing the promising, not just text and pictures.

Corey

TheBurninator said:
There's no threat of nudity, unless perhaps if bullzi gets his computer and goes streaking, while streaming live video.. But that's probably not going to happen. I was personally there through all of what bullzi has said and have recorded some of it on teamspeak, but am choosing not to release it, for my sake, untill judgement day comes. If the 3 boxes I was promised come, whoopdedoo, I got an XPS and 3 30 inch monitors. If not, whatever.

Also, you guys needn't make a deal out of this. If you honestly think we are pulling a prank, and it proves that you're right, then you can ban me yourself. (Brookfield). Although I shit you not that everything Bullzi has told you is actual voice from the person doing the promising, not just text and pictures.

Corey

yes, we shit you not...

we just have to wait till tuesday to get tracking numbers, and the pictures of the boxes with his name in them, and then wait till friday, until then lets do something productive, shall we? instead of jumping to conclusions about me starting a BS thread, and just wanting attention (which doesnt even make sense to me, but if it does to some of you, w/e) which is certainly not the case, lets all cool it, and wait it out...

Not jumping to conclusions, but i'd laugh so hard if it turned out to be someone from this forum that is bs'ing you around, and laughing hysterically watching this thread, lmao!

Funny thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom