Hey Guys! How's it going I got banned!

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I pop in once in awhile to make 1 post but that's it. I've been over at DP (Digital Point Forums) for the past few weeks selling domains, and doing freelance work etc. For those of you that don't know, DP is a HUGE forum that is very strict. I'll be back here at CF for a week since I got a 7 day ban for "Quit Posting Just To Post". I find that kind of funny lol :D

Well, they should be strict with the amount of members they have. They don't have the time to decide. Once you're out, you're out.

Jon F said:
Well, they should be strict with the amount of members they have. They don't have the time to decide. Once you're out, you're out.
Yeah, i'm lucky i got a temp.

Strict is what we imply. But, I guess that implies it when you have lots of members.

One guy wanted to seek legal actions against me because I was mad at him...long story.

I think I should sue him for the closure of his site and all of his companies. He sure couldn't handle that himself, so the big judge would do it for him...but he wouldn't of gotten the case anyways.

Back
Top Bottom