I figured I would introduce myself, and ask some questions.

joxley1990 said:
Hey and welcome..

There are hundreds on here, what is your price range?

http://computers.search.ebay.com/laptop_Laptops-Notebooks_W0QQfromZR34QQsacatZ51148
I have an ok price range, if I could find a laptop like I did before which I doubt for 100 bucks that would be great, I really don't wanna spend more than 400, I would consider spending a little bit more if the laptop was a whole lot smaller. Compactness is a big thing for me, I have like 20 controllers (exxagerated a little bit :p ) that I want to remove and just run it all through a laptop.

That is too funny. We live in Oxford. What's Timothy's last name? This is a small town so I may know who he is. Hubby is a big car enthusiast. He lives for NASCAR, F1, Grande Prix...if it goes fast and makes a vroom vroom noise he loves it.

I wish I could remember, he posts alot about his fighting I know he has been doing martial arts for awhile. I believe he said he used to be a bouncer at a club, I believe he is 23 tall skinny guy short brownish black hair. He drives a white 1994 mitsuibishi 3000gt sl.

The hubby says he thinks he knows who he is. He remembers the car. Did he use to work in a machine shop? I think it's Beard's.

First, Welcome dud!

For the laptop, I do have one that I don't use, but I guess it would be safe for you to spare shipping. A Pentium 133, a crap CD drive, 810MB HDD< no floppy, etc...that won't cut it.

wannabetechno said:
We live in Northern Mississippi about 1 1/2 hrs from Memphis. I would love to be on the coast though. Were you guys hit when Katrina came through? I have friends in Gulfport that managed to not have much damage. We are a Dodge/Jeep family. My hubby works for Dodge but can fix anything and I mean anything. Well, not computer stuff but is very electronically inclined. He's studying to be an electrical engineer. I am working on my degree in Microcomputer Technology.
Welcome :D , especially as you're a female, we have very few, & need more to help address the balance.

I'm one of the few and the proud. I have been playing with computers since the Apple II+. I was in 5th grade. I haven't stopped since. I look forward to these boards and learning new things. I am studying for my A+ Certification now. I am ready to go techno and get a good IT job. Computers don't talk back like people do and they don't seem emotionally involved in their processes.

Back
Top Bottom