Paypal

When you click the Send Money tab, what are you choosing as "Category of Purchase"? You should be selecting Goods (other). Then when you click continue, the next screen should have a section titled "Source of Funds" where it shows where the money you are sending is coming from, either PayPal funds or a backup funding source such as credit card or bank account.

Atomic Rooster said:
When you click the Send Money tab, what are you choosing as "Category of Purchase"? You should be selecting Goods (other). Then when you click continue, the next screen should have a section titled "Source of Funds" where it shows where the money you are sending is coming from, either PayPal funds or a backup funding source such as credit card or bank account.

Hmm weird, I get this screen after I choose who to send the money to..I have $6 in the account, paypal, which I got from doing stuff online..Now I want to send that to another paypal person..whats going on, how do I set it up, so it just takes it out of my paypal account, and I dont need a credit card...*pissed off

untitledfu2.jpg

Yea, it looks like you'll need you dad to add a credit card to your account. Do you have a bank account attached to your PayPal account?

Well then, you'll either need to verify your PayPal account by adding a bank account, or add the credit card if your dad will do it for ya.

Back
Top Bottom