Got mugged, now the thief is going to sue me

I just read this and I am furious, it seems the criminals of society get more protection and accomodations than the victim. :mad:

hippie420 said:
You want to hear a messed up story....

I was walking down the street and this guy tried to rob me. He pulled ut a knife and started thrusting it at me. I am trained in many martial arts, so it took little time to unarm him. I get hit in the face three times, then I snap. I broke his wrist, 2 ribs, and nearly bashed his head in {literally}.

The man went to jail; he was high on PCP when he tried to mug me. I was suprised that I won the fight considering PCP makes people abnormally strong and they feel no pain.

The messed up part is that he is trying to sue me for pain and suffering and I was only trying to protect myself. He had a weapon, was high on PCP, and was 30 years old. I am only a 17 year old young man. Now my lawyers are saying that he might win the lawsuit.

ANY IMPUT?

First of which, your lawyers are frickin retarded. Second, you're a minor, he's an adult. You win by default.

pooker said:
I just read this and I am furious, it seems the criminals of society get more protection and accomodations than the victim. :mad:

Don't wanna seem like an ass, but dude seriously, that's like a no brainier right there. Ever seen a prison? They get more accommodation's than a free and civil person does. Oh, I got a story for you...

So I was at school like a few years back, had an assembly, guy came in lecturing about prisons and other misc. crap. Turns out, there's more prisons with air conditioning in them then there is air conditioning in schools. Not only this, prisoners get free TV, free internet access, free food, free sleeping. The only thing they can't get is a women, and that's about it. People bitch and moan about prison being all hard. Pffft. That's because they're just bored. they don't have many options as they used to. But they have options nonetheless.

I thought prison was for bad people? Seems as though bad people get treated rather nice. *sigh* Only state doing it right is Texas imo.

agreed with Jenox, prison should be a place you never ever want to go near to. I've heard that over here some homeless people (though there aren't many) commit some crime during autumn, something that will get them about 6 months of jail time. So they just go to jail because they can't stay outside during the winter because it's too damn cold.

I heard of prisons around here that accomidate you with a ps2 along with some games! I dont know ... :p

I'M back.....

I found out that the bail was set at $15,000 dollars, and his mother bailed him out with {$1,500 dollars} because bail is 10%. I found this out from a friend in the hood. Anyways, there are rumors on the streets that he is going to kill me. Well, I'M waiting because I need some more training! He sent his cousin over to fight me {with a pole} and I took 4 punches before I broke his arm and wrist. The guy must have been on dope because he kept on fighting with a broken arm. I almost killed the guy whe I finshed him off with a grapple { he landed on his head}.

Whats up with the guy? He was only charged with assult on a minor and 3rd degree robbery. The police are letting him go easy because this is a first offense crime. He snitched out a few dealers and made a deal with the cops. He dropped the lawsuit also, because I threatened to sue for pain and suffering and mental anquish. I am sick of loudmouths trying to fight, rob, or kill me. I told the police if his cousin or himself attack me with a weapon again, I would probably end up killing them trying to stop them. They said basically to go for it.

Any advice or imput?

Heres what I was told when someone came and kicked in the door to my house. The officer and detective told me to go get my concealed handgun licence for my own protection away from home. In the house pack a 12 guage with double aught buckshot. If you use the handgun in the street to protect yourself from anything. You kill the person coming at you. Never wound someone. There is always only one side of the story if you bring a weapon out. Even in your house in texas you have to drop the bad guy where he stands. If he gets outside they told me to drop him and drag him back in the house. Again only one side to the story. He tried to rob me I was feared for my life I got the best of him. Anyways thats what I was told to do. In a handgun always use piepans or hollow points 3 shots center mass. (Chest) All out of a cops mouth.

Steff said:
I heard of prisons around here that accomidate you with a ps2 along with some games! I dont know ... :p
We have three prisons on the Ise of Wight where I live, Parkhurst, where I worked once, Albany & Camp Hill, & at all three now, inmates can have games consoles & can send out to rent games of their choice, three shops here sell them games, I know the owners, & they're doing very nicely, the total number of inmates is around 6000 t0 7000, so they're laughing all the way to the bank.
When I worked at Parkhurst way back when, there were no concessions like that, only battery radios, now they can have PS2's and small TV's, how times change!

Back
Top Bottom