Trade a Genuine Vista Key for.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
borat_sagdiyev said:
shawn...its john from msn and hotfix lol

anyway....i sorta wrote down a key from a computer at radio shack yesterday and the key doesnt activate but maybe cuz i need an OEM copy of vista lol
lmfao wrote it down if i need a xp key which i dont id just "borrow" one from one of my schools computers :p your allowed to activate them like 3 times so if you format

Well you could try this idea. Get a valid copy that's been registered or activated. Then install it, and call the number (if there is one in vista) for validation. When they say that it can't be validated, they'll redirect you to an indian support person. You tell him that a virus got ahold of your computer and crashed it, and you're reinstalling windows. He'll then give you the validation key.

That's what I do with windows XP, I don't know if it's the same with vista, but hey, it's worth a shot.

Corey

If it was on the side of the computer, it's stuck with that computer.. and it has been activated if your using Vista right now!

joxley1990 said:
If it was on the side of the computer, it's stuck with that computer.. and it has been activated if your using Vista right now!

they haven't been activated.. and i have done deals with other people already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom