Got mugged, now the thief is going to sue me

Where the line gets drawn is when you have disarmed them the law considers the threat to no longer exsist. You should let your lawyer know you were not aware the attacker was on dope and there was no way you could have known. From what I gather of your story this came out AFTER the fact. Play this card.
My hands are registered as deadly weapons in the U.S. This forces me to let you know this fact. But the times I have done so I was mopping the sidewalk with the guy's face. I don't think he heard me...

if this guy was still being violent after he was disarmed he was still a threat , all you say is i was scared for my life and that i warned the guy twice not to attack me cos i would beat him , he probably wont remember cos he was high as a kite

also if you are 17 then in this country that guy would be going down for a while cos it would be classed as hitting a minor

Brookfield said:
When you think about, it has to recharge, all that lethal current is stored in a large capicitor, when it discharges in say, a person it drains quickly, & is recharged via a heavy duty battery, carried on the officer, on his belt I think, um, on what occasion would it be fired into the air?, surely not as a warning shot, remember, the twin electrodes that "inject" the current, are on two fine insulated wires, & if it was fired into the air, as you say, it could hit an eye, possibly the officer's.
a bolt of electricity just connected the two prongs but its not really a gun you shoot and shocks them. its hand held like a pda and just has two prongs coming out about an inch long and all you do is press a button down then it completes the circuit hence shocking someone. but if the prongs arent attached they just connect via a visible bolt of electricity.

It's been shown that some one on the higher end drugs isn't affected as much as some one's that's straight. A stun gun as they're called is a contact weapon. You have to be in contact with your attacker to make it work. But as with any tech don't have blind faith in that product.

rudster816 said:
a bolt of electricity just connected the two prongs but its not really a gun you shoot and shocks them. its hand held like a pda and just has two prongs coming out about an inch long and all you do is press a button down then it completes the circuit hence shocking someone. but if the prongs arent attached they just connect via a visible bolt of electricity.
Really?, the one I saw with my own eyes, as I have said, fired two thin wires into the assailent, the 50,000 volts shorting out between the electrodes caused him to go into violent convulsions, or did I just imagine it???

See post 49

Brookfield said:
the one I saw with my own eyes, as I have said, fired two thin wires into the assailent, the 50,000 volts shorting out between the electrodes caused him to go into violent convulsions, or did I just imagine it???

thats exactly how it works. Though I'm pretty sure there are lots of different models, but atleast the ones used by the police work like that.

I'll get you a video.

edit:
here you go. And don't watch if you don't want to, you know whats in it.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ae9_1173784418

Back
Top Bottom