Paypal

G35x

Golden Master
Whats up with it..I made a name and what not, didnt use credit cards or what not. Someone sent me money, and now I want to send it to someone else, and it keeps saying enter a credit card..I mean, why do I need a credit card, just to send money, thats already in my account..Do I need to have bank and credit info, just to send money? Not sure whats going on..

Sending money is via a credit card. It will use the number of bucks in order to make it work. E-money doesn't exist.

Huh^..Can I send money thats in my paypal account, without becoming verified, in essence, without giving credit/bank info. Each time I try to send money to someone, it ask me to enter credit info...I mean why, I have money in the account, and Im sending that money..Do I have to get my dads credit card?

and i also belive its to prove that your 18 and that if you buy something and dont pay for it they will automatically charge it on your credit card i belive

rudster816 said:
and i also belive its to prove that your 18 and that if you buy something and dont pay for it they will automatically charge it on your credit card i belive

So thats a no? I mean I have money in the payal account, and just want to send that money to another paypal person..Why do I need a credit card for that?

you have to be 18 to use paypal so a credit card is requried to prove your 18
you dont have to read the whole terms of service but if your a minor using it you should know that you need to be 18 otherwise you might be breaking the law

Okay, I guess I went a little too hard. But, I think for tonight, it will save trouble. I'll ask Maurice or David to loosen the ban to around 5 days.

Back
Top Bottom