To all your modders out there - wake up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eww ergonomic keyboards. my wrists hurt more after using them than normal keyboards. if you know proper typing techniques any keyboard has the same effect. like it was said before, its not the keyboard, its how you use it.

well, let's just say that I could probably think of hundreds if not thousands of better ways to waste $400+ than to buy a keyboard. Sure if you want to waste that much, go ahead. I'll probably buy something usefull instead.

Tommy Boy said:
if I had $500-$600 bucks to blow, I would NOT be spending it on a keyboard!
ya I would definatley being getting an 8800GTX waaayyy befor eI went out and spent $600 on a keyboard!

I 'mod' my pc, cathode tubes, lights etc, not because its 'cool' but because i like the look of it. No one else sees my pc anyway. Not sure why someone wud want to spend all that money on a kb!

Anubis1980 said:
I 'mod' my pc, cathode tubes, lights etc, not because its 'cool' but because i like the look of it.

come to think of it, isn't that why 99% of the people who mod, mod?

LOL This has gone a long way and not one cross word from any one. But you can tell the subject has struck a nerve in some of us. Speaking just for myself, I mod for performance not looks. Most of my creations are parked in plain Jane cases. When I get asked what I did to them I just pop off the side of the case. As for the keyboard, shaving the front feet or removing them makes the KB more ergonomicly comfortable. There's all kinds of things you can do short of reprogramming the encoder chip in the KB.

Anubis1980 said:
I 'mod' my pc, cathode tubes, lights etc, not because its 'cool' but because i like the look of it. No one else sees my pc anyway. Not sure why someone wud want to spend all that money on a kb!

well said...

Just because I mod PCs and other stuff, doesn't mean I want to look cool. It's just because of it. I'd like to have colors in them a bit more, but my main point of modding is airflow, and what not.

Why should I waste money on a keyboard? To me, if you spend that much, it's because you either want it to look nice, or you want to make yourself cool.

I have a Logitech wireless desktop, and it serves me fine...and the intent of a keyboard is to type...not to take pics (generally speaking)

And the keyboard is ugly:
MaltronEtype.jpg

It looks like someone puched in a standard keyboard and added a few lights...and sell it sky high.

Anubis1980 said:
i do it because i love feeling unique and being able to say my computer is different then anyone elses on the planet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom