To all your modders out there - wake up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atomic Rooster said:
Why fork over $400-600 on a Maltron keyboard when you can get one from Ergo-comp Systems for $175?

That's still alot of friggin money to spend on a keyboard. :rolleyes:

That keyboard looks like it would be the most awkward annoying thing to use.

**Edit**
After looking at the Maltron one's, they also look awkward and annoying, I don't see how that would be comfortable or help.

Mattyl110792 said:
NO, not at all, I am not spamming and going to other threads advertising keyboards, when the thread isn't asking about keyboards...for example in This thread..

Matt

I am not a salesman or spamming.

I don't work for Maltron.

I was providing alternative ideas for what the perosn who posted this thread could be better spending his money on.

matt, So if someone said in a thread dont by Nvidia graphics card save up and buy vista instead does that mean that perosn is selling vista? it doesn't not he is just raising a point and some suggestions. anyway windows is virtually the only operating system out there so you cant help but mention the words windows in a thread just like Maltron because maltron as far as I know are the only company who offer these type of specilaist computers.

I'm sorry if you misunderstood me, But I think if the person had wanted to purchase a keyboard he would have asked, he asked about a motherboard. No it would not mean you work for nVIDIA or Windows at all, I never said or implied it. I simply suggest that if the poster is asking about a PC part, such as a motherboard, he wants a motherboard not a keyboard. The reason I brought it up was because you had posted about your keyboard in numerous threads and it seemed to me like you were advertising it. Also it came across to me as you weren't suggesting, but telling them to buy a keyboard instead "don't bother upgrading that tower unit, buy a Maltron instead"
"who gives a monkey's fart what specs your computer are" - I do, and my keyboard is Anti-RSI approved, so I am at a minimal risk, just like you with yoru Maltron.

Matt

Obviously theres no built in spell checker, although for that sort of money you would expect a blow job when you log on

most computer modders spend more time modding building reparing computers then they do gaming. just because some people game all day and night doesnt mean they all do....i do computer mods all the time a 400$ keyboard is the biggest waste of money ever if i have a keyboard that is 5 years old im happy

EDIT: i would like this thread if it said that the gamers that DO game all day and night in there parents basement wake up yea they do. but most people its just a hobby, like me

what do you have against us? geez. We dont need you telling us what to do, and basicly saying were stupid for not thinking of things like better keyboards. Maybe introduce us into the better keyboards, not telling us were stupid for not seeing keyboards that weve never seen before.

he is probaly just trying to advertise for keyboards.
WHO THE HELL WOULD BUY A 400$ KEYBOARD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

EDIT:

raveboy you act like typing on computers is a sport. you picked the wrong group of people to mess with :D telling us to buy a 400$ keyboard is BS. basiclly all i do after school is type here and other places and other computer stuff untill like 9:30 then i do my homework and stuff. oh and if anyone calls me a nerd there correct i just dont look like one :p but if you think im fat im just the opposite lol even sitting on my computer all day i only weigh 90lb. i also wrestle which has got to be the toughest sport(inculding american football) other than long distance running. i wish the season was still going tho cause its fun :cool:

did i metenion my wrists hands arms and feet are in perfect health ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom