WINDOWS/System32 CRASHED! help please

IronMaiden6669 said:
After I saw the top three posts I burst into laughter, I had to screen-print it haha, It was just the fact that it was like

"My CD/DVD/ROMS don't read disks"

"Have you tried repairing the O/S via the instillation discs"

"It doesn't read DISKS!"

lmfao
It might not read discs from the OS, but there wont be problems reading discs on boot up, providing it isnt a drive problem. He clearly says that he deleted files that he shouldnt have, so that rules out a drive problem. You should learn a bit more about computers, before you go laughing at perfectly good replies.

You could try to update optical device drivers from internet. It seems like the virus software scewed up your drivers. update drivers from web.

Raveboy said:
You could try to update optical device drivers from internet. It seems like the virus software scewed up your drivers. update drivers from web.
What drivers? Are you on about CD rom drivers, coz they dont have them. Firmware yes, drivers no. Are there any errors in device manager, or does it say that its working properly?

my wife had a problem like yours after a windows update ,she has a toshiba laptop and after the updates where installed she restarted her computer only to find that her dvd rom wouldnt work, so i wen into device manager and looked up the fault and it said missing or corrupt drivers. i fixted the problem with system restore, have you tried that? if that does not work reformat your os

Back
Top Bottom