hdual/triple widescreen tft monitors trump all your high spec computers

Raveboy

Baseband Member
so what if a computer has a good spec.

If you can't see the damn pages because the screens are so small and yuo have to keep flicking through programs on your taskbar what good is that.

Widescreen dual monitors are amazing.

I am curerently more intested in setting up dual monitors so I can see more pages and applications at once than a computer with one tft monitor which slows down productivity.

In theory you could have calculator, word, internet pages, slideshows and more all going on at once visiblly on the screen.

I think all you crazy modders who think the fastest computer should follow my advice, and apoint me as your drugen leader and get two or three monitors setup if you have not already.

----------------------------------------------------------------

YOU SHALL WORSHIP ME

Except...I have a computer that is much faster than yours, plus a 22" widescreen monitor in a dual setup with a 19" monitor. Can you even calculate the resolution of that??

I have AIM, Firefox, iTunes, notepad, and 2 instances of folding open all at the same time.

freestyler105 said:
Except...I have a computer that is much faster than yours, plus a 22" widescreen monitor in a dual setup with a 19" monitor.

upload a photo of your dual monitors and prove it.

I am also very pleased with your choice of hardware upgrading.

You can always donate another one to the raveboy charity scheme - all payments accepted

0316072122bq8.jpg

Like the "Moose pad"?? Haha. I'm using my other computer right now so they're not on.

Back
Top Bottom