Wow?

well I play it and it's a good game alot of my friends play as well, and if you think about the paying to play a game online it's about 50cents a day witch isn't that bad. but I can't understand why most of you don't play. I use to be the same way

I've played it before, but i just don't have enough time to play it, i didn't like it cuz it wasn't my style of game. I'm always busy with my business and online business so i don't have much time to play games.

The thing you can look at to get around the whole $15 a month thing is. Say you use a consol, like PS2/3 or Xbox, you get a game and most likely you will get atleast 1 new game a month, a new game is about $50, you're already spending more than that $15 a month for a new game, only the game you pay for is an ongoing game. Thats my example to people who called me an idiot for paying it in school.

I dont play it:
1. i refuse to pay monthly for a game
2. MMORPG's dont entertain me for long
3. I hate when my friends would rather stay at home to play that game instead of hanging out with people

I agree with Hopscotch. A stupid video game should NEVER interfere with your social life..
Yet in WoW there are too many times you can't just leave the game when you want. In an FPS, if you need to leave, you can, no sweat, nobody will get butt hurt.

Playing WoW is like paying to have your life restricted to a stupid video game if you ask me.

I play it, it's actually really fun. I make enough money that paying the monthly fee doesn't bother me. I spend $30 every two months. But when I really think about it, it has saved me money because before I started playing I would buy a new game every month or two, usually, and that would be $40 to $50. Since I have started playing I haven't bought another game.

I actually haven't played it in about three weeks. I just started to get back into CSS.

The best part about WOW is definantly the people. They are everywhere and if you get into a good guild it is awesome. The cool thing about paying for it is they are always updating it so like at Christmas time they updated it so that there were Christmas lights on all of the buildings in the city and there were Christmas trees and a Santa that was giving away presents. You could also buy snowballs which you could throw at people so randomly there would be massive snowball fights in the middle of the city. It's the small things like that that make the game enjoyable.

People keep saying that it takes over your life but I play it and enjoy it a lot but I still go out with my friends almost every weekend.

Back
Top Bottom