Kebabs Appreciation Society

kebab after all! hahaha my step dads on the way to the chippy as we speak :D .... im not even that hungry, just peckish. im sure in 20 mins ill be able to force it down

istonian said:
I wish we had kebab shops in the US. Lucky Brits.

lol unlucky.
the kebab i just had, was quite spicy. the kebab meat i had at lunch was better but this was still pretty good. soz about the pic. i was in a rush to eat it

dsc01588gq6.jpg

i think ive improved the kebab industry in the UK by me mentioning in dude_se's thread that they dont sell kebabs in canada/states

borat_sagdiyev said:
i think ive improved the kebab industry in the UK by me mentioning in dude_se's thread that they dont sell kebabs in canada/states

hahaha yh. ill probs watch the news next week to find all UK airports have come to a stand still, it will then go on to say how kebab prices have been increased due to a shortage.
anyone outside of the UK still has mcdonalds (well not everyone). leave our fcukin kebabs alone!!!

Raffaz said:
Just ordered my kebab from the local takeaway, i might post a pic if your lucky lol:)

LMAO how many do u eat a week! u must keep the local take aways in business lol tell me where u live, im coming to set up a shop :D

And heres the pic. When i ordered it i told them to tray it up, so you lot can see all the seperate ingredients lol. Notice the chilli sauce and the garlic yoghurt dressing aswell. Enjoy lol :)
Picture262.jpg

WOW! That pics a work of art man :)
Anubis1980 said:
LMAO how many do u eat a week! u must keep the local take aways in business lol tell me where u live, im coming to set up a shop :D
You should, you would make a fortune lol.

Aw man do u HAVE to show me that!! put loads of weight on last 2 years with some medication im on, tryin to get fit again lmao and all i want to do is bury myself neck deep in a sea of kebabs and eat til i burst lol.

Anubis1980 said:
Aw man do u HAVE to show me that!! put loads of weight on last 2 years with some medication im on, tryin to get fit again lmao and all i want to do is bury myself neck deep in a sea of kebabs and eat til i burst lol.
Ha ha is it making you hungry :)

Back
Top Bottom