The best school day ever.

Istonian

Daemon Poster
Today at school was great. We did nothing but play around on the computers the first three periods. Then fourth period came around. It is an hour and a half. Last year a bunch of seniors installed UT on the computers in my room so a lot of ppl have it. A careless sub was there. We had no assignment. About half the class including me were having a LAN party right at school. It was the best. I won the first round and got second the second. Third round I got second. And last round we didnt finish. We were playing first to 100 kills.

haha. fridays are usually doss for me. i had 3 lessons outta 5 today though. first period was eating food at the park, 2nd was maths which was quite challenging (its so damn hard), business was doss, i got onto an unsecure network and was downloading stuff. 4th was sleeping. 5th was a dt lesson but me and my mate didnt really know what work to do so we slept :p ... i spose it was an easy day :)

our school is laid back teacher wise.. apart from one it tech dude. i hope he doesnt catch me getting into the school network on my laptop :O

i didnt even go to school today, i slept in because i couldnt sleep if my life depended on it. My friend died because the car she was in was hit by a drunk driver head on. Life sure f***s with you sometimes.

MondayHopscotch said:
i didnt even go to school today, i slept in because i couldnt sleep if my life depended on it. My friend died because the car she was in was hit by a drunk driver head on. Life sure f***s with you sometimes.

wow that sucks. soz dude... life does screw people over sometimes. the best way i deal with things is to get on with them. feeling sorry for yourself wont do anything. make the most of what youve got.

my school sucks. if we wear a hoodie, have a rip in our shirt/pants, or if the teacher sees our attire as inappropriate (as they determine), then we automatically get suspended. That and our network is so heavily monitored, we have no way to get past it without getting beaten by the "techies" (who by the way, have done so many stupid things with the comps, such as after hitting crtl-alt-delete to log on, you get a pop up saying welcome to our school, xp has been stripped down to nothing, ect)

wood_workur said:
my school sucks. if we wear a hoodie, have a rip in our shirt/pants, or if the teacher sees our attire as inappropriate (as they determine), then we automatically get suspended. That and our network is so heavily monitored, we have no way to get past it without getting beaten by the "techies" (who by the way, have done so many stupid things with the comps, such as after hitting crtl-alt-delete to log on, you get a pop up saying welcome to our school, xp has been stripped down to nothing, ect)

We have to wear khaki, navy blue, or gray pants. We have to wear dress shoes. We have to wear a blue or white button down shirt with a die. You can't have any buttons unbuttoned. You hair cannot be touching your ear or your collar.

We get laptops as part of our tuition and they monitor the network pretty heavily. It doesn't matter because we just pump out ways to get around the filters faster then they can figure them out. They also don't let us put any music or games on them so you just get a portable hard drive and play them off of that. So yea, I basically chill and browse the internet all during school.

I wouldn't mind wearing uniforms to school actually, it would be different and fun :) except until its not different and fun then we go back to wearing whatever we want lol :D man I wish it worked like that

My school day was pretty good today, got dismissed early due to snow here on the east coast, that abour wraps it up lol, as for dress code, girls just can't wear skirts that are obviously too short for them, that about sums it up lol.

Back
Top Bottom