Kebabs Appreciation Society

Raffaz said:
If its good enough for the chinese, then its good enough for me :)

LMAO! Yes!! Before there was a rumour going around where I live that this resurant near where I live called Charlies Chinese there was apparently a few dead dogs found in the back. Poor dogs :( Tastey though :p *looks at my dog* only kidding :D

Raffaz said:
If its good enough for the chinese, then its good enough for me :)
Yes, I know they eat dog meat, but their esablishments are mainly scrupulously clean, did you see that programme on the BBC, where the inspectors went round they were closing down a lot of places, cockroaches, rats, build-up of fat on the cooking ranges etc, not one Chinese-run place was amongst them their staff stayed 2 hours after they'd closed, 3 times a week, they were spotless, when I lived in Portsmouth, nearly every one of the scores of fish & chip shops were run by Chinese, great cod & chips, yum yum!

The kebab shop that i use is in Newcastle (its called munchies for anyone visiting lol)The thing i like about it is that the kitchen area is in full view so you can see that its nice and clean.

i had a tray of doner meat today just like i said. it was a bit cold but was still lovely. i might have another one tonight lol :)

Yep there is always the ropey kebab shop, but most of them are pretty sweet.....

Tonight for me its all about the lasagna, with the tear and share garlic bread, absolutely delicious all home made, and with a nice bottle of red for me and the g/f, so its all good....

GlasseyeUK said:
Yep there is always the ropey kebab shop, but most of them are pretty sweet.....

Tonight for me its all about the lasagna, with the tear and share garlic bread, absolutely delicious all home made, and with a nice bottle of red for me and the g/f, so its all good....
How dare you mention lasagne in the kebab thread lol :)

being half italian myself and the fact that i love lasagne and even the fact that i brought up the whole kebab thing means i should have a say on glasseys punishment. a ban would be too easy. im sure one more plate of lasagne in the oven wont be too much trouble. ill be round in 30 mins :D ... especially since i dont think im having a kebab tonight any more :(

Just ordered my kebab from the local takeaway, i might post a pic if your lucky lol:)

Back
Top Bottom