Wow?

masterprime

Baseband Member
Just a quick little poll here, how many people here play World of Warcraft? If you do or don't tell me why?

I used to play, hated it from the start never liked it but it pried people away from everquest 1 so I had no choice but to join it. Once you get 60 it's either grind and raid or sit around and suck, and then once you raid you have no bigger achievement. Then with the expansion they didn't focus on fixing that, and it's just leveling 10 more times to go into the same loophole.

I dont play it, never really have had a chance too. I dont think I will really play it because I dont think its right to charge a montly fee to play a game. I have played guild wars though and I enjoyed that, so there is a chance that I would enjoy WoW, but as I said I probably wont because of the montly fee.

Infin1ty said:
I dont play it, never really have had a chance too. I dont think I will really play it because I dont think its right to charge a montly fee to play a game. I have played guild wars though and I enjoyed that, so there is a chance that I would enjoy WoW, but as I said I probably wont because of the montly fee.

exactly how I feel about it. I don't really care how good the game is, I'm not going to pay a monthly fee to be able to play a game that I already bought.

i don't play it, can't stand having to walk around everywhere and not simply be able to just take out a gun and blow somones head off,, ( FPS games FTW) and the fact that you already have to pay to play online ( internet bill) the additional fee to play wow online is retarded, i would quit online gaming if there was an additional fee to play other online games online

I play wow from time to time, its a nice interesting game, really takes u away from reality, atleast in my opinion. I also play CS 1.6 have my own Cal-im team : D

The fact that people actualy pay for it lets them get away with doing it, I would never pay for it. I just play on UT2004 online for FREE :D

Back
Top Bottom