This an hard drive is fast eh?

rudster816 said:
i know any system will run the i-ram at the same speed but that would be a good map of a system i thought i was pretty board yesterday lol

@freestyle quick post is a lot faster thats why i use it more than edit

Yeah, but it makes things look messier. No one wants to go through multiple posts that have single sentences.

The iRAM is okay. It's not practical enough to justify the price. Buying the sticks of RAM costs a lot by itself. The battery should last a while, it recharges when you turn on the computer.

alvino said:
Yeah, but it makes things look messier. No one wants to go through multiple posts that have single sentences.

The iRAM is okay. It's not practical enough to justify the price. Buying the sticks of RAM costs a lot by itself. The battery should last a while, it recharges when you turn on the computer.
Also, when there's no more batteries, there's still AC power, but in a power failure...there goes your work ;)

Well the whole point of the battery is to keep the RAM powered on when your computer is off. When the computer is on, the battery starts recharging and power is fed through your computer.

alvino said:
Well the whole point of the battery is to keep the RAM powered on when your computer is off. When the computer is on, the battery starts recharging and power is fed through your computer.
But if there was a decently long term power outage, the battery would die eventually, right? It won't last that long, will it??

Well if the power outage was really THAT long, then yes it would eventually die. Lets think realistically though...it's not going to die THAT fast.

Back
Top Bottom