Car Thread!

Washed pics mmm clean =)
Washed009.jpg

Washed013.jpg

Washed010.jpg

Washed012.jpg

Washed019.jpg

Haha, this is my car now!!

Ill get real pictures of it tomorrow, some inside pictures, as well as some pics of all my car audio laying around just waiting to be installed in it.

NeXuS said:

Sorry to rag on your car in specific, but damn, this is what I hate about new cars. Look at that. Its like a giant bubble in the back. Same with all new Maximas and Civics etc etc.... UGH! :mad:

MooseMan said:
??? arrizx? so the pathfinder is your car now, u wrecked the benz? and what are you talking about in your post above mine?

he's talking about the fat asses on a lot of the new cars nowadays. I have to agree I don't care much for the look either.

I swear I saw that black Civic today on the interstate... Any chance that was him in Alabama?

Anyway... I just got back from the Focus meet in Mobile/Gulf Shores/Bay Minnette, Alabama. It was AWESOME. As soon as my buddy uploads the pics I'll share a few with you guys.

Pictures!
100_1483.jpg

100_1662.jpg

100_1505.jpg

100_1580.jpg

That's all I ever do...

100_1500.jpg

All of us at the Waffle Hizzy, I'm on the far left

I like what you did with your focus, nice and clean. I de-badged the trunk of my car, I'll get pics when its not raining.

Thanks! I can't get over how good that side shot is, so awesome... It was a super lucky perfect shot I guess. If we had custom avatars that would be it. Yellow shocks peeking out in the back. :)

Part of me wants to debadge mine and part of me doesn't, I don't have a dealer badge but I do have Focus ZX3 and it adds some silver to the back of the car. I've got the whole blue/black/silver theme going on right now and I'm not sure how it would look. I'm anxious to see your picture though.

Back
Top Bottom