Thread for questions

Brookfield said:
How about this!, scientists can now trace DNA back many thousands of years now, & all humans today, without exception, originated in Africa, [Ethiopia] according to Nature.com, a near-complete adult skull, & a child's skull have been dated to about 160,000 years, long before the Neanderthals vanished from Eurasia.

hmm. interesting stuff. i could learn alot from this thread :)

nope, but i's on my CD's to buy list...

so when I do have it I'll share it if you want.

OK, snice I havn't posted a question so far, and tat's made me think of one. is anyone else realy looking forward to buying some CD's? (if so what?)

root said:
nope, but i's on my CD's to buy list...

so when I do have it I'll share it if you want.

OK, snice I havn't posted a question so far, and tat's made me think of one. is anyone else realy looking forward to buying some CD's? (if so what?)

I am pretty pissed right now because I saw it in Virgin stores down the trafford centre, for £6 and didn't buy it because I thought it would be easy to get a torrent.......its running slow as hell now!!

Might nip down and get it tomorrow morning

Some Pink Floyd, Peter Gabriel and the new Linkin Park when it comes out. The first 2 i dont have all originals, and id like to get them.

root said:
and the egg came first.
the reason is that a chicken has to hatch from an egg, although any number of (egg laying) animals could have cross bread to produce the first egg, but without an egg there could be no chicken.
Ya but don't you need a chicken to lay the egg first?

Brookfield said:
How about this!, scientists can now trace DNA back many thousands of years now, & all humans today, without exception, originated in Africa, [Ethiopia] according to Nature.com, a near-complete adult skull, & a child's skull have been dated to about 160,000 years, long before the Neanderthals vanished from Eurasia.
i watched a show where they tried to prove that adam existed by trying to find a common peice of DNA in every man. i think they found 1 common one in 3000 people from all 6 contients :p they also think that adam was part of a tribe in africa and where to first humans becasue they were born with more intelicance then any other person in there tribe. they also said that more than likely adam was african-american

istonian said:
If all Lorfs are Zorfs, but not all Lorfs are Dorfs then some Zorfs Dorfs?
Either some or all Dorfs are Zorfs.

@ rudster - all human's DNA that actually codes for things is 99.9% the same. The way they can tell the difference between 2 people's DNA is by looking at what is basically "waste" DNA, that we think serves no purpose, and is highly variable.

No, the chicken does not need to lay the egg because assuming the theory of evolution is correct, the new species that are chickens would have been created by a mutation in a past organism's genes.

Did you know that gravity is only a theory, not a proven fact?

Well my question is this - who would you rather, Jessica Alba or Jessica Simpson?? I say Jessica Alba, God she is smokin'!!!

Back
Top Bottom