Kebabs Appreciation Society

Ohh no nothing spicy, I have to pace myself with the kebab as it is. I cant handle spicy stuff just makes me want a drink :p

Best plave to get kebab/giro in in NYC coz over here we have people from all over who offer lots of different thingz. Turkish kebab/giro in my opinion are the best.

Steff said:
Ohh no nothing spicy, I have to pace myself with the kebab as it is. I cant handle spicy stuff just makes me want a drink :p

its got to be a bit spicy. thats the best bit :D

So anyone know how I can get the shells or breads for kebabs. That is all I need before I can eat one.

dude_se said:
lol. i still think my thread should be re named. 4 pages of stuff gone to waste :( ... well im sure brook can decide what he wants to do. anyway im looking forward to a kebab in the next few days... well kebab meat anyway!
Er, it's been done, hasn't it?, this thread is the offshoot, didn't you notice my post saying that I didn't mind, the brookfield thread could carry on until it ran out of steam?

@ brook, i tried to rename mine, failed. its still the old name. i dont mind using the old thread....

Zer0Cool said:
Best plave to get kebab/giro in in NYC coz over here we have people from all over who offer lots of different thingz. Turkish kebab/giro in my opinion are the best.

do you mean gyro? unless its something different, but if your talking about gyros(and if your not) I LOVE THEM! they are sooo good, they're made of like goat meat and some other meat that roasts on a spit and then they carve it off and serve it with pita bread tomatos onions, and some white sauce...yumm :D

Back
Top Bottom