Hosting Needed

freestyler105 said:
I prefer doing HTML with notepad, makes you feel like you actually did it yourself. Plus you can tell people that you did it completely from scratch. :)

Anyway, I've heard good things about this host if you can't get someone to put it on their server:
http://www.110mb.com/

i have one off 999mb.com ... simular thing just more space i think

ArrizX said:
Maybe for a week?
I would do that yeah, but you might get better speeds if you use a free hosting company, my internet isan't thattt good for websites, you can have it with all means, but you will get better speeds with a hosting company.

I really need to get my hands on how to use Apache. I'd be happy to host a network OS for everyone in the house to use also.

If you can teach me on how to use it, I'll be very happy.

Arizzx, if I was you, I'd use James' hosting. It's slower, but I think it's more reliable.

lhuser said:
I really need to get my hands on how to use Apache. I'd be happy to host a network OS for everyone in the house to use also.

If you can teach me on how to use it, I'll be very happy.

Arizzx, if I was you, I'd use James' hosting. It's slower, but I think it's more reliable.

What do you mean, like a server with active directory running? It's useful to have, I love having it lol

I could teach you how to use apache, it's really not that hard. I'l dig out some decent articles I came across when I was learning it if you want?

Lol, well thanks man, but I can't figure out dreamweaver, so i'm saying screw it, and i'm going to do a powerpoint.

Back
Top Bottom