The Ultimate Nvidia vs. ATI

I like ATI a lot. I had experiences with Nvidia, and they're not bad either. The only thing I hate from ATI is that the setup needs .NET Framework...but I use the manual install way ;)

A thing I hate from Nvidia is that they make releases and releases of drivers...why? I dunno. Another thing is that they run hot.

In my rule of thumb, I also enjoy the ATI chipsets...or AMD. I think they're using AMD Chipsets now...not sure :confused: I think AMD still makes ATI chipsets.

But, in the rule of combination, Intel with ATI, and AMD with Nvidia.

lhuser, AMD does manufacture ATi chipsets. Actually on my DFI ICFX3200, the chipset says ATi ;)

ya surprising thats a good rule lhuser but most people right now i bet are running intel and nvidia right now

I am. I do think that because AMD owns ATI that they will be with each other. Intel and nVidia for now. At least until Intel comes out with their video cards which won't be for a while.

istonian said:
I am. I do think that because AMD owns ATI that they will be with each other. Intel and nVidia for now. At least until Intel comes out with their video cards which won't be for a while.
doubt they will ever come close to either ATI or nVidia

i know intels working on it now, and details on the product and release are expected by late feb of next year. The intel rep said that it would out-perform any card currently on the market, but its comming from a man who needs to sell it, so i don't now if i'd belive it with out proof.

I can't wait to see what they are coming up with. I don't really care if it is good or bad. I buy the lower and mid range cards anyway.

Back
Top Bottom