about the brookfield thread...sorry about this

you could just make a kebab with any random meat to be fair. it will still be kind of the same thing. as long as it has the lettuce, chilli sauce, mayo, etc, etc.

dude_se said:
sorry about this it just got locked before i could post this, you can move/lock this if you want:

wow this has got out of hand today lol. i couldnt check it earlier as i couldnt seem to get into any sections.
@brookfield. you seem to be disappointed with a lot of people, eg: steff on the other page. you were disappointed with me for giving you a neg rep over a post i disagreed with. yet i had the decency to pm you and sort it all out and i even said i still thought you were a good mod. i think you need to realise that we make mistakes, just like you and maybe loosen up. actions speak louder than words. i still continue to have respect for you. if things carry on that may disappear though. just put right all the wrongs and prove all these people wrong. i dont mean to be harsh but i think your age is a big factor. you were brought up in a different generation with different rules. i mean youve been to the navy and all sorts. the most interesting thing ive done lately is have a kebab lol. i have faith in you and this can 100% work. i think this thread needs some more positivity (too late now lol) . :) ... all the best (i think thats all i have to say right now).
Anyway, after all that off-topicness...

I guess I partially agree. Either way, no matter what anyone says Maurice, the majority of us I think will agree that you do a great job here. It wouldn't be the same forum without you!

dude_se said:
how about the kebab stuff stays here. after all its got 4 pages of stuff. we can create a new brookfield topic. thats if you think theres anything left to be said. all seems to have been forgotton about imo.
Nah, let the brookfiield thread stay, & carry on posting about food, I don't mind, good idea, You can rename it if you wish.[apologies for the double post]

ok quickly going back to brookfield. i just noticed in the stargate thread and another 1 or 2 threads that brookfield edited users posts to make a comment. im sure thats where this whole argument started in the first place. that doesnt really bother me but id thought id point it out

dude_se said:
ok quickly going back to brookfield. i just noticed in the stargate thread and another 1 or 2 threads that brookfield edited users posts to make a comment. im sure thats where this whole argument started in the first place. that doesnt really bother me but id thought id point it out
Yeah, its lasted 2 days, and now hes back to his old ways :)

i love how this thread is still on the topic of kebabs. I guess i don't have much to add to it. I ate a hot pocket today.

For all of us here who don't know what kebab's are completely, you should make a sticky for them. What they are, where to buy them, and how much they are, maybe even a breif history, maybe a biography about the person who invented them, or even a list of vendor's that carry kebab/kebab-esque ingredients, we should also make a kebab mascot...

Back
Top Bottom