about the brookfield thread...sorry about this

I had this once for my dinner, £9, mighty mixed grill..

Killed me..!

mydinner.JPG

That, with chips!

joxley1990 said:
I had this once for my dinner, £9, mighty mixed grill..

Killed me..!

mydinner.JPG

That, with chips!
You ate a box with a red cross and chips lol :confused:

Raffaz said:
You ate a box with a red cross and chips lol :confused:

Huh? I don't get you. I ate all of that, plus a portion of chips. I suppose I was just rather proud of myself!

i might have to have a tray of doner meat tomorrow or friday. £1.95 worth of gold :D

One thing to check tho, make sure the guy turns the kebab meat around as its roasting to make sure u cant see a dog or cat tail sticking out of it ;)

Anubis1980 said:
One thing to check tho, make sure the guy turns the kebab meat around as its roasting to make sure u cant see a dog or cat tail sticking out of it ;)

hahahaha

Would someone plase start a seperate thread about food, leaving this one for it's original purpose, & asking members not to post items about food here.

Brookfield said:
Would someone plase start a seperate thread about food, leaving this one for it's original purpose, & asking members not to post items about food here.

how about the kebab stuff stays here. after all its got 4 pages of stuff. we can create a new brookfield topic. thats if you think theres anything left to be said. all seems to have been forgotton about imo.

Whats the problem with it tho Brook? cant u change the name of the thread to Kebab Appreciation Society or something if it bothers u lol.

Back
Top Bottom