help please!!!!

neon615

Baseband Member
ok im writing this from my psp so bear with me. so about a week ago i disabled my onboard video through device manager. because i have a new graphics card. today i uninstalled my nvidia drivers so i could install older ones. now when i start my computer it gets past the xp loading screen then i get black screen i tried doing it by unplugging my graphics casd and trying with the onboard but still cant get past the loading screen. i tried in safe mode still cant get it.plz help me i miss my pc dearly.

try starting in safemode with your new graphics card plugged in and working.

then XP should use the card that isn't disabled with the default drivers,

you don't need to disable devices just because they arn't used. so you may as well re-enable your onboard graphics so that this doesn't happen again!

root said:
try starting in safemode with your new graphics card plugged in and working.

then XP should use the card that isn't disabled with the default drivers,

you don't need to disable devices just because they arn't used. so you may as well re-enable your onboard graphics so that this doesn't happen again!

Yea hes most likly right, i had the same exact problem you are having and i was trying all night. And like an idiot i completely forgot to unstall the drivers in safe mode. And when i did, it worked perfectly.

i have one of those problems its stuck into a loop . try holding F8 at boot up and choose the arry. tell me if it works

1what is an arry
2 can i download bootable nvidia drivers

3 if i use my sisters xp cd to reinstall windows will it make her copy non genuine
4 how do i go about installing non genuine windows

Try the F8 thing, but select last known good config, and see if that works.

Raffaz said:
Try the F8 thing, but select last known good config, and see if that works.

yeah that might be you're best shot here kiddo, and why can't you get into safemode? you said you got past the xp logo.

Back
Top Bottom