just to let you know..

heres what im downloading right now :)

geforceyo4.jpg

NOTE: its photoshopped so dont try going there :p

I just downloaded a QX6800 earlier, but sadly it doesn't work. A demon appeared in my room by traveling through a wormhole and demanded that I sacrifice precisely 1,337 goats by using the QX6800 as a weapon, or it would castrate me. So after all of the chaos by using the power of 4 cores to annihilate precisely 1337 goats, he let me keep the QX6800, and jumped back in his wormhole along with his 1,337 goats. But now it doesn't work.

True story.

cabbspapp said:
I just downloaded a QX6800 earlier, but sadly it doesn't work. A demon appeared in my room by traveling through a wormhole and demanded that I sacrifice precisely 1,337 goats by using the QX6800 as a weapon, or it would castrate me. So after all of the chaos by using the power of 4 cores to annihilate precisely 1337 goats, he let me keep the QX6800, and jumped back in his wormhole along with his 1,337 goats. But now it doesn't work.

True story.

I love how you added 1337 in there. I $p34k 1337 fluently.

Yeah this has gone wayyyyy too far, if you want to talk about downloading computer parts, (in which we all know is a physical impossibility) make a new thread.. back to topic please.

Back
Top Bottom