The Ultimate Nvidia vs. ATI

ATi for me. Love their chipsets and video cards and drivers...nVidia on the other hand, chipsets run hot, video cards are rushed, and no software to support them

I do prefer ATI chipsets to nvidia chipsets, but I have neither chipsets. I go by video cards and I love nvidia.

yes for anyone who didnt know AMD owns ATI. exiciting now that amd is making chipsets with crossfire :D now pretty cool. that may help AMD CPU's because anyone who wants to go crossfire must buy a AM2(or other amd socket) board

soon as the ati dx10 comes out they will be sitting pretty because they have made much more revenue out of their dx9 cards and ati fans will flock to get them buying amd or ati chipsets along with them to get crossfire :D if they realease there new dual or quad series that will compete with the C2D at the same time Intel-nVidia wil get hit pretty hard. thats what i would do. it sucks for nVidia\Intel because arent owned by each other

If AMD releases a true dual core series like the c2d then AMD will definetly be on top of the world again. ATI may be with it.

rudster816 said:
yes for anyone who didnt know AMD owns ATI. exiciting now that amd is making chipsets with crossfire :D now pretty cool. that may help AMD CPU's because anyone who wants to go crossfire must buy a AM2(or other amd socket) board

no, incorrect. AMD said that they will continue to develop chipets for Intel processors. The don't want to limit their products. If they forced people like that, it would only follow in the footsteps of Intel, and AMD doesn't want to look that way. It would only hurt their profits and market share.

Back
Top Bottom