AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ dual core FOR SALE- BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an e-mail address, not a website :rolleyes:

Also, have a look at your keyboard. To the immediate right of your favourite comma key is the full stop key. Try using it. To form. Proper. English. Sentences.

UK31337 said:
It's an e-mail address, not a website :rolleyes:

Also, have a look at your keyboard. To the immediate right of your favourite comma key is the full stop key. Try using it. To form. Proper. English. Sentences.
Firstly apologies for the double post, but I had to make a comment, that address contained the word "web", doesn't that signify a website, or am I missing something, please tell.

actually, it's an e-mail adress, but she can promote her company. A website can often come with an e-mail address containing the website's URL.

But, it rather looks geniune. Here's the deal: If you can take pics with your username name on paper and to take a shot of it with the item, then, I'll call it good.

Next time, you should mention "PM me."

hi guys, i understand your concerns. yes, there is an ebay add to this offer i have.
i dont do this for business. i just got a few of those CPUs from a very good friend that filed for bankcroptcy. he had a computerstore and now lots of leftovers.

here is the desired picture

miriam.JPG

no comments on me, allright. i know, i'm not a modell ;-)

by the way:
1. i'm not a girl. miriam is my internet name
2. i had 9 of these CPUs. one has been sold already so i got 8 left.

if you are interessted just PM me.
i dont get notifications on posts for some reason.
cheers
miriam

1-You've got us foolded there alright :p

2-I guess it's good then. Let the sell being for you :)

LOL that was pure intention ! :)
sex sells ;-)
ok now since everybody knows i'm a guy, business will go down i suppose, huh?
just kiddin'
anyways, i just sold one so there are 8 left. last deal was 90 pounds incl. shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom