New Av's?

hascet said:
can you resize .gif's?
A .gif isn't necessarily an animation, but yes you can. You can even do it online here:
http://www.gifworks.com/image_editor.html

Here's the evil Intel one resized for example:

evilinside4085lj3.gif

freestyler105 said:
Yeah, I was looking at the Windows ones, and I didn't really like any of them.

I saw this on Google, and I just laughed:
custom-kernel.png

Yeah, i would like to see that one replace the animated one, stuffing his mouth with oranges.. I think it's time to lay that one to rest.

hamster.gif

~mr mixx~ said:
Yeah, i would like to see that one replace the animated one, stuffing his mouth with oranges.. I think it's time to lay that one to rest.

hamster.gif
They are small oranges for a hamster to be eating :)

~mr mixx~ said:

hamster.gif
hey i think the hamster is totally cool how could you replace the poor hamster , i like it bacuse not everybody uses the hamster like all the other av's so i can find a post i have made quite quickly

i know lol. whenever i see that avatar i think of you as i dont know anyone else that has it

lol ya its pretty cool but I want some more animated ones like that evil inside one, that one is awesome!

hascet said:
lol ya its pretty cool but I want some more animated ones like that evil inside one, that one is awesome!
i would like to see more animate ones , if i had any spare time i would make an animated one myself

Back
Top Bottom