about the brookfield thread...sorry about this

awww im just about to have something. it aint a take away though :( ... i just love it when i order a takeaway and order a load of crap. no mess, no fuss, and its lovely!!!

LMAO when did u change ur tag thingy to Kebab lover lol. Off back to the UK in April/May between work, and im gonna order some nice kebabs for dinner lol. They have them here in Spain but we live a way from the nearest city that do them, so i cant wait lol, sad huh, all the way to the UK on a pretence to visit a friend when in reality i cant wait for a kebab.

lol its a good thread. its 100% off topic but its good. im sure if you put in some input brook then it will trail back on topic.

I dont see how its off topic, dude se mentions kebabs in the first post lol. Close it if you want and we can just start a new kebab thread :)

if theres anything else left to be said on the brookfield thread i think that should have a new topic started. ive said my piece. no one else seems to care.... back to kebabs :) ... plenty of chilli sauce on mine, and mayo!

Back
Top Bottom