New desk

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, apparantly, during this week, I'll recieve a new desk from my mother's friend. They noved into a house that is too small for the desk. The lenght of it is 40", which is 4" bigger than mine, and 27" in depth, which is wider than mine. It's white colored, comes with drawers. She gave me her old 17" Samsung CRT screen, so I'll probably attempt Dual screen.

Sounds good, i cud do with a desk , mines all mismatched at the moment, folding wall table, glass table kinda thing and a spanish bed side cabinet, all constitute my pc table lol.

Cool. My brother made his desk - Its a massive sheet of toughened glass, with the Apple Logo sandblasted into it, as a mousemat! Its mighty fine :)

I need to get a desk for my new computer. Still haven't gotten around to ordering a new hard drive though.

samurai said:
Cool. My brother made his desk - Its a massive sheet of toughened glass, with the Apple Logo sandblasted into it, as a mousemat! Its mighty fine :)

Sounds nice ;) wanna make me one lol

I got a nice desk from staples. A 70 dollar desk. I found the last one in stock. It was only 15 dollars. It is just big enough to sit in my closet in my bedroom. It is sweet.

Okay, got the desk now. I just got to do a last minute replacing and to eat my supper. Then, I'll link in this thread to the Workstation Gallery.

Back
Top Bottom