SCSI/RAID host controller problem!

ok i just read some of my old erros in my error log file for world of warcraft dating back to january 16th of this year, and i got the same errors. so i dont think its my new RAM it has to be something else.

Have you got a RAID controller in device manager? If you have then you should be to disable it. Your only running 1 HDD anyway so you shouldnt be using it.

everytime when my pc boots up the damn hardware wizard keeps coming up. how do i get rid of it?

is it possible to have too much RAM? my game was crashing here and there but since i got new RAM its doing it alot more.

Whats the hardware wizard trying to install? There is obviously something else on your system that needs drivers, could be a USB device etc.

let me see what it says again. i uninstalled it and it hasnt been popping up. but my game keeps crashing with those same memory errors. I ran a windows memory diagnostic and got this.

WINVC Failed on 1st pass/2nd pass it passed
Address: 12843a7c
Expected: 40404040
Actual: 40404240

Im not sure what to do here i mean the game was doing this with the old RAM but not as much.

running a memory diagnostic does what exactly? cuz i ran it for a hr and it didnt fix the problem.

Back
Top Bottom