Mac Vs Windows

I don't like macs at all. The OS is pretty good, but the hardware is just stupid. Spend less on a PC and end up with better performance, and for those so inclined you can install MAC OSX on PCs now.

MikeReiner said:
I don't like macs at all. The OS is pretty good, but the hardware is just stupid. Spend less on a PC and end up with better performance, and for those so inclined you can install MAC OSX on PCs now.
but most pc's arent compatible with it :)

Are you guys kidding me? Macs eats Windows for breakfast lunch and dinner. It owns and its so much better, its alot more reliable, cooler apps, its made for people who dont like problems and constantly troubleshooting. If your playing games go with windows though. Other than that, macs own windows.

I agree,but ill go with windows because i do ma gamin' on windows nad it does it nicely.I had an old Mac Power-Pc (forget which model number) but it was REALLY Reliable,but i hate the fact that you had to drag the disc to the recycle bin to eject it.

neodude112320 said:
I agree,but ill go with windows because i do ma gamin' on windows nad it does it nicely.I had an old Mac Power-Pc (forget which model number) but it was REALLY Reliable,but i hate the fact that you had to drag the disc to the recycle bin to eject it.
was it grey and semi-see through?----------> Powermac G4

or was it blue and semi see through? -------> Powermac G3

The G5's that Mac is making are pretty nice, But I still hate the Mac OS, hard to use, not as many programs made for it, and all around bad next to XP or Vista.Also you can't really upgrade Macs.

ace777 said:
The G5's that Mac is making are pretty nice, But I still hate the Mac OS, hard to use, not as many programs made for it, and all around bad next to XP or Vista.Also you can't really upgrade Macs.
they dont make g5's anymore.....

Back
Top Bottom