How many toolbars do you have? Which do you use most?

Only one i ever use is good, and as stated above its mainly because of the fact that it makes FireFox look more proportional. Also I use good ALOT so it helps.

I just have the bookmarks toolbar in firefox. I love that. I don't use any other kind of toolbars, they just get in the way and take up space for the webpages.

AlexF1224 said:
agree, they get in my way. google toolbar is useless for me.

agreed. google is my homepage so i dont need a toolbar. i just hit the home symbol

borat_sagdiyev said:
toolbars suck.

lol ^

Ð88 said:
i find toolbars to be spam mostly because a lot of programs you go to install either ask if you want to install these toolbars or they just simple do it automatically. There's also the small fact that I hate them.

yea, eg: my web search and crap like that

I have:
- Bookmarks, useful for sites I go to a lot

- StumbleUpon, but I only put it there when I'm using it.

- Imageshack, I don't display it on the screen, but I use the drag and drop feature. You can drag a picture from a folder into a text box (CF, blog, MySpace, whatever) and it will automatically upload it and tag it how you want. I have it set to display the thumbnail with tags by default.
[url]http://toolbar.imageshack.us/[/url]

I don't mind toolbars, I've got my 22" monitor, so space isn't really an issue.

surely if you wanted a load of crappy toolbars you could just make yourself a homepage and put all your fav stuff on it. i kind of did that. i dont really use it though. atleast its on the web if i ever need it.

Back
Top Bottom