Crazy as hell weekend

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
Okay this is the most CRAZY weekend, and im drunk as im typing this.

First off, is the internet stalker. 72 hours ago talk to someone on myspace. Next night i invite him over, seems nice. Next night him and 7 other chicks show up at my house (notice im kinda having a lan party, and he's some trash kinda stuff that can barely afford a computer). I have to kick them out.

Second day, he and soem girls show up twice, i set off my house alarm but they dont dissipear. I have to tell them to fuck off. I also recieve 20-25 phoen calls. A metrosexualish friend answers the phone and house door and I think he thinks im sleeping witht he metrosexualish friend.

Second, were playing counter-strike and my friends computer just dies. 15 min later i replace the PSU and were all good (at 1 AM on the morning).

Third thing, some friend drinks (he shoulda been able to take more, hes like 250lbs) and got abosuletly drunk. The LAN paerty went on without him as he just bitched about everything.

More when im sober.

Sounds like a great weekend ;) My mate had trouble with someone from MSN once, invited him over and he was a right weirdo, guess there is a moral there lol...

DJ-CHRIS said:

First off, is the internet stalker. 72 hours ago talk to someone on myspace. Next night i invite him over, seems nice. Next night him and 7 other chicks show up at my house (notice im kinda having a lan party, and he's some trash kinda stuff that can barely afford a computer). I have to kick them out.

Second day, he and soem girls show up twice, i set off my house alarm but they dont dissipear. I have to tell them to fuck off. I also recieve 20-25 phoen calls. A metrosexualish friend answers the phone and house door and I think he thinks im sleeping witht he metrosexualish friend.

Second, were playing counter-strike and my friends computer just dies. 15 min later i replace the PSU and were all good (at 1 AM on the morning).

Third thing, some friend drinks (he shoulda been able to take more, hes like 250lbs) and got abosuletly drunk. The LAN paerty went on without him as he just bitched about everything.

More when im sober.

You mean to say, you have met someone on myspace, and within 72hrs you have given out your personal details, such as where you live?

Thats just pure stupidity....

I met someone off the internet that was from grimsby and someone that went to my school :p

So lets see, first night you sat in and talked to someone on myspace, second night you sat in and told someone where to go, and the third night you sat in and played the computer and had a few beers? Now that sounds like a really CRAZY weekend lol j/k :)

Raffaz said:
So lets see, first night you sat in and talked to someone on myspace, second night you sat in and told someone where to go, and the third night you sat in and played the computer and had a few beers? Now that sounds like a really CRAZY weekend lol j/k :)

lol that's what i was thinking. I guess things appear crazier when you're drunk.

Raffaz said:

The constant barrage of people showing up and me having to kick them out. It's hard to explain but it was fairly crazy.

I've had far crazier (waking up somewhere else not knowing anything else, someoen elses bed, trying to sleep with cops) but was overall pretty crazy.

And yeah i've met like 30 people from the net without problems before.

DJ-CHRIS said:

More when im sober.

wowzers dude lol

Back
Top Bottom