Band reccomendations

im just gonna put it out there that audioslave does not have a shitty singer, obviously a lot of people like his voice, and the band, and so do i. I dont want boardordi giving a bad impression of them for you. And Soundgarden is also pretty good. Same singer as audioslave.

I like audioslave, and ive seen soundgarden live so i never took boardordis comments in anyway :)

root said:
anyway, I can see where the prodigy recomendation come from, songs like Smack my bitch up and firestarter were pretty much more rock music like than dance music!
Not sure how long you have actually followed prodigy, not long by the sounds of it lol. Check out some of their early albums like prodigy experience from early 90s, they are a dance act, and firestarter etc was just experimentation.

I know that they are more of a dance band, however, he was asking for stuff to listen to that was alike RATM, those two songs, happen to fall into that (rock like) category.

root said:
I know that they are more of a dance band, however, he was asking for stuff to listen to that was alike RATM, those two songs, happen to fall into that (rock like) category.
It was me who asked for RATM soundalikes. I personally dont think they sound anything like that, but each to their own mate. :)

Back
Top Bottom