G Space

Steff

Daemon Poster
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1593/

Some of you probbly already know about this ad-on for firefox, but for you who dont I think its awsome! Good for when you are moving computer to computer!

Insted of backing up all your files and stuff on a CD for a wipe just send them to G space! :p

This extension allows you to use your Gmail Space (2.8 GB and growing) for file storage. It acts as an online drive, so you can upload files from your hard drive and access them from every Internet capable system. The interface will make your Gmail account look like a FTP host.
After the installation, you'll get an option called "Gspace" in your "Tools" menu, which opens the GSpace window.

It's great for storing/sharing files with your friends. Also very good to backup photos and music files (as you can view/listen to them from Gspace).

Hope its any use for some of you :)

Yea, it's an awsome idea for heaps of things! :DPut music and all sorts on it, I'm already trying to decide what I'm going to put on mine :p

Yea, depends what you want to use it for really. You can even play music and view photos from it. I'll just use mine for music I think nothing to big anyway :)

Shame I don't have a G-mail account really...

Are there any more limits? i.e, how long they'll store for without logging in?

Kage said:
Shame I don't have a G-mail account really...

Are there any more limits? i.e, how long they'll store for without logging in?

You can get a gmail account now without invitations these days...

Back
Top Bottom