AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ dual core FOR SALE- BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_queen2

Solid State Member
hi guys,
i got a brand new AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core CPU here.
its in its unopened and sealed box.
the box also contains a cooler, a fan and a manual.
everything ist absolutely brand new, box never opened and still sealed.
it was a gift from someone. but i cant use AMD cpu's. i have a core2duo mainboard. so its your bargain.
i imagined 105 pounds being a fair price. that INCLUDES the shipping.
just drop me a quick line if you are interessted:
-Unsafe method of contact. Deleted-
paypal or cash via registered mail only ! i dont accept checks or whatever else there is. paypal is the only safe way for both sides.
i wanna sell it asap cuz i need the money for my core2duo cpu that i wanna buy.
cheers

miriam

lhuser->PM her if interested.

hi there, its a AM2
i guess 120 is ok. but i might take it out of its box and put it into a ESD bag and then into a padded envelope. otherwise its gonna be too expansive to ship to the US.

nothing against you queen but paypal is not a safe way to pay. it is only safe if the seller offers you seller protection in ebay. i know people that have been scammed and when they went to paypal for a good cry paypal said bugger off you have no protection. do you have an ebay item listing for this? coz thats the safe way to go for the buyers and only if it has buyer protection which covers only you up to £500.

Guys, do any of you think that "the queen2" is advertising?, he is referring to a website, & that can be construed as advertising which is not allowed as you know, observations please, I don't wish to end the attempt at selling if it is legal, understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom