Car Thread!

Oh man, that is embarassing. I hope he doesn't plan on leaving that in there. THat sound is just not normal. You're not really serious about putting that BOV in there are you?

TRDCorolla said:
Oh man, that is embarassing. I hope he doesn't plan on leaving that in there. THat sound is just not normal. You're not really serious about putting that BOV in there are you?
Come on, it's hilarious. It's just a duck call taped to the BOV.

I thought it was funny. You know that the owner of the car doesn't seriously think it's cool, right?

TRDCorolla said:
I've just about had it with keeping the car looking clean. They get dirty way too quickly and seems like right after I wash it, there's always something that keeps it from staying clean. I'm just fed up with it and decided to let the car go on the outside. Screw it...

I just had it detailed yesterday, now the wind's blowing outside with 60mph wind gust, the sprinkler system is on and with the wind blowing that hard---well, use your imagination.

I've had stupid freaks of people looking in through my windows again checking out my car. You can tell because some idiot keeps cupping their greasy hands against the window leaving imprints. It's already got minor scratches on it, rock chips, etc.

There is no way in hell can anyone keep their cars in mint condition unless you just leave it in the garage and hardly drive it.
don't let it go completly. Besides, if your going to detail your car, then do it yourself unless it is a big event you are going to such as a car show. Detailing costs too much just for the usual. I clean my car once a week and i know how you feel. put like a don't touch sticker on your car or something so maybe people will keep away? :p idk i don't have much of a problem with that even with my muscle car. could be the group of people looking at it, idk. Regardless, just don't let it go and have bird crap all over it and brake dust build up and stuff, you'll ruin your cars finish.

Back
Top Bottom