xbox 360 is really loud...

so what should i do? my disk just RITE NOW has rings on it................DAMN lol it still works, will the dvd doctor or something or other work t fix it?, if not, im filing a complaint to microsoft saying......... GIMMME MY MONEY BACK!!! lol

i loved my 360...i bought it on new years of 06 (me and my lil bro spent new years in a wal mart with some freaky people...a dude who spent every waking moment playing world of warcraft...a ex cop who talked about what its like to be shot 3 time and what it's like to shoot someone lol)

ANYWAY the ole girl worked good for a year...then a week or so after new years 07 she crapped out on me..called Micro$oft and played phone tag with their automated answering service (i think his name was ted...a manly computer voice said to call him ted) anyway after 10 minutes of being thrown around the push button menus by my old buddy ted i finally got to talk to a customer service rep from india who spoke very little english so after 5 minutes of continually repeating my name and address she informed me my warranty expired about 5 days before my 360 died and that it'd be a 140 bucks to fix.

so i bought the core system with a 2 year warranty :cool:

It scratches if you move it from vertical to horizontal or vice versa as a disk is spinning inside it. The disc kinda acts like a gyroscope.

Yeah, I once saw a video where they did that with a Q4 DVD, scratched it to death. I'm gonna wait until the Disc drives in the 360 are more reliable. Hopefully in the next year or two.

Back
Top Bottom