xbox 360 is really loud...

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
my xbox is really loud, like it doesnt sound smooth, it sounds really coarse, like something is hitting the cd in the cd drive. It sometimes stops, but usually goes on for a long period of time and is extremely annoying. I honeslty dont know what to do . Please help

How is the 360 sitting. Is it vertical or horizontal? My friend had his 360 vertical and it messed up the cd drive. Now the laser burns perfect circles on all of his games. I suggest leaving it horizontal.

borat_sagdiyev said:
dude put it horizontally. my friend put his vertically and it made a circle in his dvd's

lol EXACTLY what happened to my friend. (read earlier post)

ya it is under warranty (thank god), ya nd my friend had his in horizontal, and it burned circles in to the gears of war disk lol i feel so sry for him.

yo so that makes no sense, it will burn circles either way, lol, so should i like give it back cuz i have warranty, or like call microsoft and tell them what is happening?

Horizontal? It burned a circle in horizontal? It was vertical for me. It is like the PS2s. Advertised vertical, but screws it up. Microsoft will probably say something regarding having it vertical.

Back
Top Bottom