Mac Vs Windows

Are you guys kidding me? Macs eats Windows for breakfast lunch and dinner. It owns and its so much better, its alot more reliable, cooler apps, its made for people who dont like problems and constantly troubleshooting. If your playing games go with windows though. Other than that, macs own windows.

ya it is lol amusing if you ask me but he has a point for people who dont understand computers macs are good

Nothing wrong with Macs, or Windows. I use an Imac everyday at school, and it's alright. If you can use Windows, you'll be able to get around in OS X.

Mac's tend to be good for Video editing etc, and the reason why u can use OS X if u can use windows is cos ol billy boy stole the idea of Windows from the ol Apple MAC OS all those years ago lol.

istonian said:
Thats funny how you are preferring macs and you have a vista logo as your avatar.

I just have that as my avatar because thats what kind of computer i have. when i had macosx installed on my comp i had that as my avatar. the reason i dont have macosx anymore is because the hacked version was kinda screwy, and there werent drivers for some of my hardware like my ethernet or wireless internet adapter.

Taylor said:
I just have that as my avatar because thats what kind of computer i have. when i had macosx installed on my comp i had that as my avatar. the reason i dont have macosx anymore is because the hacked version was kinda screwy, and there werent drivers for some of my hardware like my ethernet or wireless internet adapter.
my hacked version worked flawlessly :) i dont have it anymore because i bought a real mac :p

Back
Top Bottom