New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

Fisher said:
so when do you think it might come? what ever happens you're either going to cry from happiness or from frustration, so get the tissues ready

well he has emailed me the receipt from the order from dell for everything, BUT since his dad is the manager everything is paid for, he just sent me a list of everything he's ordered, it will be shipped overnight on friday

ArrizX said:
Then give us the whole story from beginning to now.

Because, not a person here, myself included, believes that you will get this.

Edit-
Screen shots of emails would be nice. Emails with dates. Some sort of proof.

yep, ill get them asap

If you recieve this rig, I want to see RL pics. With a piece of paper that says yours username.

lhuser said:
If you recieve this rig, I want to see RL pics. With a piece of paper that says yours username.

not a problem, hes gonna get a camera and do that this week before he ships them, and ill sure post them on the site, i will also post the tracking number (ill copy and paste the status) so you guys can see it has been shipped, and how many boxes are coming, also once everything gets here i myself will take pictures with my name in it

Name and date.

Sorry if were so pessimistic, but this is a pretty sketchy deal, and we don't want one pulled over on us. Lol..

bullzi said:
well he has emailed me the receipt from the order from dell for everything, BUT since his dad is the manager everything is paid for, he just sent me a list of everything he's ordered, it will be shipped overnight on friday
It would not be hard to forge that.

We're not trying to "be assholes", we're just trying to tell you guys that you really shouldn't expect this thing to come.

And bullzi, you kind of make it seem like you really think it's coming by the fact it's in your sig as your new rig...also because every time we try to tell you that it's probably not going to come, you get angry with us.

Although, if you really get it, take out the RAID. That thing is such a BOS.

freestyler105 said:
It would not be hard to forge that.

We're not trying to "be assholes", we're just trying to tell you guys that you really shouldn't expect this thing to come.

And bullzi, you kind of make it seem like you really think it's coming by the fact it's in your sig as your new rig...also because every time we try to tell you that it's probably not going to come, you get angry with us.

ya i do get angry, because your not only saying its not going to come (which is what i wanted, i wanted your guys's take on this) you offend me by saying im dumb for believing this or this is the dumbest thing, not you personally but a few people on here, thats why i get pissed off about it, i simply put this on here to show you guys, not to brag, or to be HAHA I HAVE A GOOD COMPUTER AND YOU DONT, that IS NOT what im getting at, just wanted to simply say this is whats happening, and see your side of this, i didnt plan on being criticized for believing this, ive known the people that have is pc's for years now, they WOULD NOT lie to me, so i have very good reason to believe this is true

ok, answer me this. WHY would we want to fool everyone at CF. I go to atleast 15 different computer forums. This is by far the best (maybe with some improvements), but still the best so far. There is no plausible reason we would have for "pulling one over" on you guys. Just think about it. Another bit of truth, Bullzi is a freshman pulling A's in pre-ap classes and all that, and I'm 17, working (since I was 15) making enough money to pay for what I have. So tell me now, what reason would we have to fool you?

^in responce to arriz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom