AMD or Intel

Yeah, about a year or two ago, I would've never imagined a poll like this would be this close. It would've been the majority for AMD, hands down.

i think amd is coming out with a fx quad series they say there going to be more afforable then intel's and perform better then and C2D on the market inculding the C2D extreme

I heard that intel's quad core kentsfield was faster than AMDs upcoming 4x4 or FX quad or w/e it's called.

LoL Intel pwns amd for right now their Core 2 duo's murders amd fx and x2 series besides Intel right now has the only quad core processor out so its basically 4 brains vs amd's two

i've allways used AMD and have no complaints besides when i built my first machine AMD were cheaper and they were the littleman guess they still are and i like the littleman over the huge money grabbing corparations.

MikeReiner said:
I heard that intel's quad core kentsfield was faster than AMDs upcoming 4x4 or FX quad or w/e it's called.

AMD QuadFX was a complete gimmick. Just like Quad SLI and SLI Memory. :rolleyes:

Like I said before, I wouldn't be suprised if NVIDIA just came up with a simplified version of RAID and called it SLI Hard Drives. :rolleyes::p

Haha, SLi memory is a new one to me. Quad SLi was just plain stupid. Even SLi is if you ask me.
Whats the point of putting in a 2nd GPU if it only increases performance by like 25-30%?

Back
Top Bottom