i looked on ebay someone is bidding 100$(~75 euros) for
1.4ghz thunder bird
cd burner
simple hp classic case
128mb ram
40gig hdd
intergrated graphics no monotir

i was thinking 200$ if i get lucky

I've seen a computer at a "pawn shop type" place for $150 US with these specs...

1.8GHZ processor...
80GB HDD...
1GB Mushkin DDR Ram...
DVD burner...
CD burner...
the only catch is that it doesn't have windows, it runs ubuntu...

you'd have to find someone who didn't know much about computers to pay you $200+ for that system, that being said, sometimes ebay is the perfect place to find someone who doesn't know anything about what they're buying...

ya one guy is selling a "broken" computer but all you would have to do is reinstall windows. i think im going to sell it to someone local i think ill get more money that way

rudster816 said:
ya one guy is selling a "broken" computer but all you would have to do is reinstall windows. i think im going to sell it to someone local i think ill get more money that way

I may actually buy that system I posted, put windows xp on it and sell it to a friend who wants/needs a computer, he's like me, he doesn't do any gaming and it would fit his needs (internet surfing) perfectly...

I would just sell it to him for the price I bought it for and could swap out that 80Gb HDD for a 20GB HDD and he still wouldn't fill it up, the HDD swap would be my "finders" fee...

I have saw some really junk systems go for a lot on ebay. Like a pentium 3 990 or something mhz, 128 mb of ram for like $200.

did someone actually but it i think im going to trick one of my school mates in to paying more money for it.....all is fair in love and computers :D

rudster816 said:
did someone actually but it i think im going to trick one of my school mates in to paying more money for it.....all is fair in love and computers :D

Lol, man i'd hate to be ur enemy ;)

Back
Top Bottom