To Brookfield;

Status
Not open for further replies.
"gaze in wonder at your WW2 memorabelia little boy & shut up"
if im a "little boy" then your a useless old man who thinks he knows EVERYTHING

i gave him my respect but its gone

i could careless if i get banned over this which i shouldnt because i dont JUST disagree with their opions i have a genral lack of likeing because he insults me because he thinks im inferior. i pity his puny mind really he should show more respect to this great commuity

"(B) Or voice derogatory statements about any hardware / software because you may simply disagree with their opinions."

Brookfield said:
That's your privilege of course, but I'm a little disappointed in you.

Disappointed in what, exactly? That your standard pervy, dirty old man methods have failed you in this instance?

I'm guessing you never had kids of your own, a father wouldn't have such a perverted attitude towards someone younger.

And really, why should she back you up? It's not a "privilege", it's her right to make her own decision and, in this case, she's made a perfect decision.

rudster816 said:
ill take my previous post back he dosent show much to respect to peoples post or the people themselves. thinks he knows everything yet he dosent. when i show him respect i expect to get it back but he wont. at first i liked him but when you get to know him he wont give in to ANYTHING you say.
You've shown me scarce respect, pity I can't show your PM's here, but that iisn't allowed, that applies to you, if you do refer to them on this forum I will give you a short tem ban, finally, take a look at the posts here, yes there are some who have their doubts, that's to be expected, I'm not perfect, but I think you'll find, young'un that the majority are with me, that's not boasting, it's a fact.

rudster816 said:
duh your not perfect but throwing insualts(i did too i know) is a little less than perfect and i cant find a rule refering to not posting PMs therefore i refuse to edit my post. and i HAVE shown you respect i dont snap at you do i? up till then i hadnt done much but calling a little boy that just crosses the line for me,"young'un" how do you like being called old man?, im the only person said something about this thread being wrong by trying to talk to someone via public forums i see that as a sign of respect

PM, = personal message, note, personal that's why we have this facility to send messages that only the recipient can access, all forum sites throughout the world have them, there doesnt need to be a rule about this, as it speaks for itself, isn't that right guys?

As for me being called an old man, why should I care, I am old, I don't try to hide it, nearly everyone here knows my age, they can deal with it, in fact when I joined they made a thread to welcome me, saying that I was the first silver surfer to enrol.

You guys fight about the most idoitic things EVER. Brookfield is a good mod. He always has halfway decent advice and such. I think alot of you WANT to argue, so find something more important to get your panties in a bunch about than being called a "little boy" and double and triple posting. In my hood, if you complained about something so small, the rest of the crew would jump you and beat the heck out of you for being soft.

Get over it "little boy" and grow up, because no one but an idiot argues about something so small

Unfortunatly this is a forum not a 'hood'. No matter what you're situation is there is always going to be problems. People WILL argue.

At the end of the day you acsept the terms and conditions when you sign up to this forum to follow the rules thats why everyone is arguing, yes it is little! Like I said before I see both sides. Just ahhh, I dont know lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom